3.4.11: First Friday 7-9pm. featuring Philly Food Forests artistic fundraiser!
PFF’s First Friday exhibit is a multi-faceted artistic fundraiser with contributions from skilled & dedicated volunteers. There will be photographs for sale by Robyn Mello, Becca Haydu, Laura Szklarski, & Megan Bazin. Original paintings, painted rain barrels, & mini terrariums by Joe Kirby will be for sale. Acoustic performances will be made by Laura Szklarski, Joe Kirby, Zach LoPresti, & Jeremy Savo. Snacks & beverages will be provided
Philly Food Forests (PFF) is a grassroots organization working to create edible forest garden demonstration sites in Philadelphia & advocate for transitioning vacant land into self-sufficient, food-producing green space. Their first site is located on 25 vacant lots on 5th & Mercy Streets in South Philadelphia. The transformation of the space after just 3 volunteer workdays has started building community trust & stopped dumping, drug trafficking, & vagrancy.
All proceeds will go towards PFF’s first season projects, & monetary & material donations will all be acknowledged on our fledgling website, phillyfoodforests.org. Questions and comments can be directed to email@example.com.
3.25.11: Singer-Songwriter-Storyteller Round facilitated by Seth Martin 6:30-9pmPretty self-explanatoryJ come share, listen, & join the circle!
Every Thursday Eve. Starting a new book! come hang out and discuss some hot topics
3.31.11: Knitterly Nights! 6-9pm
Every Last Thursday. A time to gather and knit, chat, and meet new stitches and people!
MONDAY -FRIDAY: Happy Hour. ——–> 4-6pm 50 cents off all Lattes!
Notes from Leotah’s
- We are open to more events and fun things a’happenin’ let me know if you have any ideas
- We are still open to more first Friday artist! Email us if you are interestedJ
- Business services are available: including coffee sleeve advertising, coffee bean & coffee traveler deliver to offices or meetings!
- Our Locally made good case is lookin sweet! Yarn, scarves, gloves, books, earrings, post cards and more!
- We just started our Buyin’ Club! Local & delicious milk products! If you are interested shoot us an email! Or check websiteJ