Are you interested in supporting Direct trade and organic Coffee beans??
This is our way in helping change a history of Coffee village slavery. A coffee plant is one of the only crops that have to be hand picked rather than replaced by machines, weeding out the ripe vs non-ripe berries…which means coffee villages will always be subject to abuse by businesses who don’t pay direct prices and maintain unethical continual practices towards these villages. The abusive business habits that have been pushed on farms create poverty among farmers, families, and their land.
Join us in this fight for change and help sustain families!
Coffee Club Membership Plan
- Coffee beans distributed from Leotah’s Place Coffeehouse (2033 E York St (@ Coral))
- Members prepay to receive benefits agreeing to purchase at least 1 LB or 12oz of coffee a month for 3 months. (12oz = $10, 1LB = $13, making a minimum payment of $30)
- Members can choose from a variety of beans including: Community Blend, Dark Community Blend, Monthly Single origin ($1 more per bag), Decaf, & Espresso.
- Members pay for bags and can come in anytime to pick up there pre-ordered coffee beans. (Leotah’s will keep a tally mark of bags picked up)
- Members receive 2 free latte’s a month as well as a monthly newsletter (newsletter will be an aspect added later). However, if a member only signs up for 1 Lb or 1 12oz of beans a month ($30 min), they will only receive 1 free latte a month and a monthly newsletter
- Members encouraged to reuse bags or bring other containers, soon we will have jar containers available on site
- If you are interested, come by, email (email@example.com) or call us!
Leotah’s Place Coffeehouse
2033 E York St (at Coral) 19125
Hours of Operation: (more open hours come August!)
monday: 6:30am-7pm HAPPY HOUR 4pm-6:30pm $1 off Lattes!